Service opportunities available!
“Service is the freedom from bondage of self.” (The 7 tools of CEA-HOW) We need your help! Please consider giving the gift of your service. If you are willing and interested, please contact Debbie at Info@CEA-HOWEastRetreat.org.
We need volunteers for the following work:
Introduce the speakers, welcome participants, and be the person who helps the retreat to “flow” smoothly throughout the weekend.
Keep track of and keep in touch with registrants as they sign up to be a part of the convention.
Be one of the people who welcomes in-person participants at the hotel, checks off their attendance, passes out badges and packets and answers simple venue questions
Join the hospitality committee in Raleigh to set up and take down the things we will set up. No heavy lifting required – just helping hands of service!
Morning Meditation Leader
Using CEA-HOW approved literature, lead fellows into conscious contact with their higher power.
Literature and Sales
Help to person the tables and help Fellows purchase items.
Helper At Large
A fellow willing to answer questions and to help people get the answers they need.
Help seek out fellows available for temporary sponsoring during the retreat.
Positions available on line and in person:
- On-site set up for equipment and connections
- Tech Help email – just before and during the zoom meetings…
- People cant connect / audio/video problems
- Forgot the information
- Did not register but coming last minute
- Technical help – windows/mac/phone
- Program help
- Newcomers questions
- Program connections
- Questions for panels/speakers
- CEA-HOW program support
- Backup technical connection
- Off site – in case of weather or outage
- Holds all contact information and connections